Thunderbird 2 Launch Bay
Hidden below a false rock face on Tracy Island is the hangar of International Rescue’s heavy transport aircraft Thunderbird 2. Upon receiving an emergency call pilot Virgil Tracy will select one of the container pods to be carried inside Thunderbird 2, each pod containing a different specialist rescue vehicle. Kit parts moulded in multicolours.
• Thunderbird 2 included – AiP EXCLUSIVE!
• 3 pods
• Diorama walls and base
• A range of pod vehicles supplied
• 25 sprues + additional parts
• Includes decal sheets, illustrated instructions and AIP sticker
• 1:350 scale plastic model kit from AIP, requires paint and glue
L:300mm W:220mm H:160mm